Our Gr 5 camp at High Africa

Our Gr 5 camp at High Africa

On the on the bus on the way to High Africa I sat next to my friend Connor. We played some great card games on the bus. We played “go fish the game.    
When we got there we were split into 5 teams and were told to practice war cries. We then went to our activitys, we had the climbing wall and the leep of faith! We first got to the climbing wall and believe it or not I got to the top. The wall was ten meters tall. 
After the wall we went to the leep of faith!!! The leep of faith is an interesting obstacle course. We had to climb a ladder onto a platform.  We then got onto a log all of this three meters above ground, and leep and catch a trapeze. Not to brag I caught the pole two  out of two times!

We made potjie later on. My team made a great pot!!!

See you next time
Joshua Klue







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Raymond Rebbel

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement.