The Raymond Rebbel


Iris Vuaghan

Last week, how could last week be your favourite week?!
Let me explain:  
Last week the singing inspector came to school, his name was Raymond. He wore humongous knicker bockers and had eyes like tiny blueberries.  His hair was of golden curls. His face was as red as a tomato and looked ready to pop!
Charles and I were sent to the front of the class first and were told to sing. We said we don’t know any songs except “Pretty Polly.” Raymond got very angry and annoyed so he shouted at us.
We started singing, I must admit that I was still scared so I sang in a high pitched voice.
Thank goodness after that, Charles and I were sent out to do sums.  Apparently after we left the singing lesson it became more horrible, actually horrendous and even embarrassing. We got off easy and learned our 13 times tables in maths. 

Comments

  1. Hey Josh
    Your side of the story was so good and exciting! I really did like your side of the story and amazing use of grammar. I hope you carry on typing blogs like this and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joshua! I really enjoyed reading your blog, the way you described the singing inspector was really enjoyable to read. And I loved the way you began your story! Already filling the reader with curiosity, so early into your blog. Keep the wonderful work up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement.